Thursday, October 22, 2009

I frustrate myself!! Can I get some prim advice?

Ok, I had this shelf, my husband put the backboard and pegs on it for me. I wanted a larger shelf with pegs because I had found these candles that are 15 inches!!!(I have a couple more if someone wants to swap for something). I put so many things on the shelf, took them off, you know--- for hours. HOURS. Why am I suddenly hating everything I try? Help.
I moved this giant bench in( it came from that junk sale)--not liking this arrangement so much either!

here is another pic from that junk sale:

MY husband bought this cabinet for me. It was $10.



that shelf paper was awful!!! My husband picked out and bought these dishes to go inside

6 comments:

  1. I love all your finds! I especially love the picture with the bench, crock and mason jars.. so primitive :) your cabinet is a wonderful find! Take more pics of your home, I'd love to see them! I enjoy reading your blog!
    Hugs
    Andy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh good finds! Those dishes are really pretty! Love your bench and the old crock too!
    About the gathering on your shelf...LESS is MORE ;) It looks nice...maybe just try it with fewer pieces and see if ya like it better...I love the shelf btw! ☺

    I agree w/ Andy...more pics!

    ReplyDelete
  3. those are some great finds....
    Im always moving things around...thinking it never looks good!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love all your finds but especially the cabinet!

    I agree with Kath that less is more as far as the shelf goes.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ohhhh my I just love those dishes ! And that cabinet is to drool for girlie.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You have a knack for finding great stuff and you know what to do with it when you get home! Yea, arranging all that is something else. I change it over and over. Keeps me busy!
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete