Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Am I ever going to get anything done around here?




























Since beginning our move on May 29th, I feel like I have had zero time to get anything done in our new old home. Vacation, youth group, Brian's work_ all have taken up so much of our time. I guess i did not anticipate that everything would not be done in a day. Nor did i anticipate plumbing problems. NICE. Real nice.
We have gotten a bit of a garden in...... I don't mind that it is late because the weather has not been normal around here and we might not have had a successful garden if we had been able to plant early.

Our plan was to start in the front room. We planned on painting and ripping out the carpet to reveal the hardwood. Since this has not been possible, I decided yesterday to just start unpacking some things. So now I have random things around the front room, but i am ok with it. I Have a few things hanging on the WHITE walls, but i feel like it looked like I hated my home when they were blank. LOL!!
SO WHAT COLOR DO YOU THINK I SHOULD PAINT THAT PANELING AROUND THE FIREPLACE?



Do you want to know something that is WAY cool about buying a new old house? Presents!! I love presents!!! We had some friends bring us this beautiful clock,and other friends brought 2 of these cross lamps( I Love crosses)! So Sweet huh?

No comments:

Post a Comment